The 1 Litre clear timber protection oil is specially designed to penetrate deep in order to protect timber from the inside out. It offers excellent resistance to warping, cupping and splitting. Oil is suitable for weatherboards, board and batten, garage doors, exterior doors, joinery and shingles. It enhances timber grain while preserving the natural look. Oil resists the formation of mould, fungus and bacteria on timber.
- For use on weatherboards, board and batten, garage doors, exterior doors, joinery and shingles
- Penetrates deep into timber and protects from the inside out
- CD50 helps stabilise timber, so reduces warping, cupping and splitting
- Helps controls growth of mould and fungus
- No peeling or flaking
- Easy maintenance, just wash and reapply - no sanding
- Enhances the grain and character of the timber