The Classic R3.2 Roof Thermal Insulation is suitable for new buildings and retrofits of existing ceilings. It also suits modern lean to style extensions on existing homes. This lightweight and flexible insulation is easy to install and non-combustible design ensures that it does burn in case of fire. It is made of 80% recycled glasswool which makes it a eco-friendly product. This insulation measures 1220 mm x 432 mm. This 170 mm thick insulation covers 8.4 sq-m area.
- For new buildings and retrofits of existing ceilings
- Lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy
- Internationally certified for indoor air quality, which gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits
- Non-combustible - will not easily burn in the event of a fire
- Made from over 80% recycled glass, thus making sustainable use of waste
- Made in New Zealand and designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product