Xtreme 50mm 4/6 Tooth Bi-Metal Hole Saw Steel
$29.12 ex. GST $33.49 inc. GST
The Blu-Mol Xtreme 50 mm Bi-Metal Holesaw is applicable for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive applications. Saw made of cobalt M42 industrial grade steel cutting edge provides excellent resistant to stripagge and shock. The 4/6 positive tooth configuration ensures less vibration. Wide slot design on side walls and backing plate offers superior visibility during cutting operation. It is perfect for creating holes in pipe/tubing, door lock, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas installations. It is designed to offer 30% faster cutting compare to other conventional saws. The 5 mm thick heavy-duty backing plate knock out drive plate requirement.
Main Feature: Wide slot pattern increases visibility.
- Suitable to use in plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive industries
- Cobalt M42 industrial grade steel resists shock
- 4/6 Positive tooth configuration allows for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration
- Offers depth of cut up to 48 mm
- Wide slot design on side walls and backing plate enhances visibility while cutting
- 5 mm Thick heavy-duty backing plate get aids to rid of drive plate requirement
- Provides 30% faster cutting than other conventional saws
- Creates hole in pipe/tubing, door lock, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas installations
|Product Type||Bi-Metal Hole Saw|
|Cutting Depth||48 mm|
|Cutting Edge Material||Steel|
|Applicable Materials||Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Cast Iron, Plastic or Wood|