Xtreme 16mm 4/6 Tooth Bi-Metal Hole Saw Steel
$16.86 ex. GST $19.39 inc. GST
The Blu-Mol Xtreme 16 mm Bi-Metal Holesaw features cobalt M42 industrial grade steel cutting edge, which offers shock resistant teeth while resisting strippage. The 4/6 positive tooth configuration of this saw provides faster and smoother cuts with optimal vibration. It has wide slot pattern on side walls and backing plate enhances visibility during cutting operation. This 5 mm thick heavy-duty backing plate knock out the requirement of drive plate for reliable operation. Fleem grounded teeth saw is engineered to cut maximum depth of 48 mm. Thin Kerf holesaw delivers 30% faster cutting than other conventional saws. Use this holesaw on cordless tools to increase life of saw. It is suitable for creating holes for pipe/tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas. It offers guaranteed performance on materials like steel, aluminium, brass, cast iron, plastic or wood. Holesaw is perfect for use in wide range of plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive applications.
Main Feature: Wide slot pattern increases visibility.
- Suitable to use in plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive industries
- Cobalt M42 industrial grade steel cutting edge for maximum cutting performance
- Fleem grounded teeth provides maximum cutting depth of 48 mm
- The 4/6 positive tooth configuration for more faster and smoother cutting
- Wide slot design on side walls and backing plate for increased visibility while cutting
- 5 mm Thick heavy-duty backing plate aids to get rid of drive plate requirement
- Saw with thin kerf design and 0.044 in thickness provides 30% faster cutting rate
- Use on cordless tools for increased life
|Product Type||Bi-Metal Hole Saw|
|Cutting Depth||48 mm|
|Cutting Edge Material||Steel|
|Applicable Materials||Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Cast Iron, Plastic or Wood|