$30.42 ex. GST $34.98 inc. GST
The Zircon Edge Finding Stud Sensor helps in finding 19 mm deep edges of wood and metal studs behind walls, floors and ceilings. It has patented SpotLite Pointer that points the targeted edge. This contoured sensor with pinch grip is very easy and comfortable to hold. It incorporates 'Ready' light that indicates completion of the calibration and 'Edge' light indicates when the tool is over a stud edge.
Main Feature: SpotLite Pointer detects the targeted edges.
- Scans wood edges
- Contoured shape enables secured hold by either hand
- Incorporates 'Ready' and 'Edge' lights for user convenient operation
- SpotLite pointer system shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to mark the target
- Ergonomically designed to easily hold in hand at any angle
- Zircon's patented over-the-stud indicator alerts the user to start the scan in a new location
|Product Type||Stud/Edge Finder|
|Battery Type||9 V alkaline|
|Accuracy||Wood studs: 3 mm; Metal Stud: 13 mm|
|Opearting Temperature||-7 to 41 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-29 to 66 deg C|
|Humidity||5 - 90% RH|
|Dimension||136 mm Height X 55 mm Width X 34 mm Depth|