BlueMak 305 x 25.4mm 60TPI Mitre Saw Blade Tungsten Carbide
$112.17 ex. GST $129.00 inc. GST
The Makita BlueMak 305 mm Mitre Saw Blade with 60 teeth per mm, rotates at 5000 rpm speed to deliver smooth and clean cuts. This anti friction layered blade with 25.4 mm bore, has BlueMak coating that resistance to pitch build up and corrosion. It absorbs impacts to remain flat and sharp. This 5 deg rake precision honed blade has 2.6 mm kerf that ensures less waste and minimized feed pressure. It is compatible with Mitre saws.
Main Feature: Honed blade ensures accurate results.
- Suitable for timber cutting
- 60 Teeth per mm offer clean cuts
- Comes with 5000 rpm rotational speed to deliver faster cuts
- Corrosion resistant BlueMak coating
- Tip of the blade is made of high grade tungsten carbide
|Product Type||Mitre Saw Blade|
|Blade Diameter||305 mm|
|Arbor Size||25.4 mm|
|Number of Teeth||60|
|Rake Angle||5 deg|
|Cutting Edge Material||Tungsten Carbide|