54mm Hole Saw Tungsten Carbide
$49.12 ex. GST $56.49 inc. GST
The RemGrit 54 mm Dia Holesaw is designed for cutting extremely hard abrasive materials like slate and tile. It has tungsten carbide cutting edge for cutting maximum depth of 29 mm. Tungsten carbide particles of holesaw is bonded to alloy steel back for maximum performance. It has 3/16 in thick heavy-duty backing plate to avoid warping and thread stripping. Saw offers immense resistance to snagging and eliminates drive plate requirement.
Main Feature: Tungsten carbide edges ensures user safety and delivers precise cuts.
- Suitable to use in plumbing, construction, marine and aircraft applications
- Diameter of 54 mm
- Tungsten carbide cutting edge for fast cutting
- Offers maximum cutting depth of 29 mm
- Tungsten carbide particles of holesaw is bonded to alloy steel back
- Heavy-duty backing plate prevents warping as well as thread stripping
- Provides added snagging resistance
- Requires no drive plate
- Suitable for cutting extremely hard abrasive materials like slate and tile
|Product Type||Hole Saw|
|Cutting Depth||29 mm|
|Cutting Edge Material||Tungsten Carbide|