The Metalex timber preservative is a pre-mixed treatment solution that is suitable for preserving hardwood timber while on the go. It is ideal for the end-sealing of timbers to avoid insects/rot attack and resist moisture absorption as well as decay. The special waxed contained in this preservative helps minimize the effects of weathering.Hydrocarbon odour hardener in clear colour, comes in 400 mL container. It is formulated to use on softwood, hardwood, rough sawn, dressed, moulded timber, engineered woods and plywood.
- Perfect for use on softwood, hardwood, rough sawn, dressed, moulded timber, engineered woods and plywood
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ideal for protecting the timber on the go
- Special waxes reduce the effects of weathering
- Protects against insects and rot
- Contains dual action active ingredients in a safe solvent carrier for long-lasting use
- Non-acidic preservative resists corrosion effect on metal fitting