The International everdure kit includes part-A and part-B primer compounds that deliver a smooth finish over timber wood surfaces. The compounds should be mixed in 1:1 ration to get the perfect consistency. Low viscosity primer should be applied before painting. It seals and harden soft timber surfaces to block the moisture. This easy-to-apply primer creates tough, hard film on the surfaces.Primer in a 500 mL container, offers 10 m-sq coverage. It is applied using a brush. This gloss sheen primer withstands 10 deg C temperature. It takes 5 minutes to recoat again. This primer is cleanable using epoxy thinner no7.
- Recommended on wood surfaces
- Everdure is an ultra-low viscosity timber primer for use before applying paint
- A two-pack product can also be used to seal and harden soft timber surfaces to reduce moisture uptake
- Primer especially formulated for timber surfaces
- Easy to apply and creates a tough, hard film
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio for easy measurement of components
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor use