The Nurajack Black Joist is designed to use in tiles, pavers and timber decking. Wider base distributes the weight evenly and endures up to 1000 kg. It forms a strong waterproof membrane and gives good stability to the deck.Head enables the user to raise the deck or tails to the level of interior living space thus offering maximum indoor-outdoor flow. Top of the head can be adjusted easily for operational flexibility. Acoustic pads reduce the noise levels and ensure a smooth operation.
- Suitable to use for tiles, pavers and timber decking
- Loads are spread over the wide base, which can withstand up to 1000 kg each
- Ensures stability of the deck and maintains the integrity of any waterproof membrane
- Meets councils requirements for tiles/pavers/timber decking over membrane decks
- Self-levelling heads create a level deck and a level indoor/outdoor aesthetic
- Top adjustable heads - no lifting of the tiles to adjust the jacks
- Acoustic pads to minimize the noise transference to lower levels
- Patented European designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality
- Comes with 20 years system guarantee, when installed over Nuralite membrane system??