The standard nurapad is designed to install tile into a membrane. It endures 1000 kg and spreads the load uniformly over the base. It provides good resistance to water to maintain the stability of the deck. Self-levelling heads help in building a uniform level deck for an attractive look. Head can be rotated easily to adjust the jacks. Acoustic pads reduce the noise levels to ensure a quiet operation.
- Suitable for installing tile into a membrane
- Loads are spread over the wide base, which can withstand up to 1000 kg each
- Ensures stability of the deck and maintains the integrity of any waterproof membrane
- Meets councils requirements for tiles/pavers/timber decking over membrane decks
- Self-levelling heads create a level deck and a level indoor/outdoor aesthetic
- Top adjustable heads - no lifting of the tiles to adjust the jacks
- Acoustic pads to minimize the noise transference to lower levels
- Patented European designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality
- Comes with 20 years system guarantee, when installed over Nuralite membrane system??