Washer Head Timber Construction Screws are ideal for a wide range of outdoor building project connections such as timber structures, battens & rails, posts and heavy landscape timbers. Spax Washer Heads are a cost-effective alternative to coach screws or cuphead bolts with fast & easy installation. DELTA-SEAL achieves a corrosion protection that is twice as effective as ordinary galvanised product and incorporate T-Star plus star drive for positive driver bit engagement.
- Washer heads use a partital thread with serrated teeth on the thread to pull the timber members tightly together
- 4Cut drilling point for aggressive drilling and the screw usually doesn't need pre-drilling
- Recommend using an impact drill-driver or set the cordless drill to a lower speed for safer screw driving
- T-STAR plus star-drive for positive driver bit engagement and force transmission, bit size T50
- For optimal driving, it is recommended to use the applicable SPAX driver bits that match the T-STAR star-drive
- Bought as each's, 25-50packs are also available
- For more SPAX info and technical information, see the 'supporting documents' section on the trade potal, or copy the below URL in to your browser…